Friday, November 07, 2008

Toronto, Canada

Eric has signed me on as a blog contributor, so I'll be posting here periodically on the trip (...I think he was getting a little tired of me saying, "Eric, don't forget to post this, that, and the other thing")

We're really looking forward to our trip to Indonesia. The trip was kind of "up in the air" with my lower back trouble over the past couple of months, but I'm officially on the mend - haven't had a lower back spasm in over 2 weeks and have been feeling great!

We arrive in Jakarta late Sunday night, so we'll likely post again early next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys,
    I hope you have a great vacation and am excited to hear about your trip....I'll be thinking of you while I lay in my head cold/feverish state back in COLD Toronto:)
    xo
    mc

    ReplyDelete