Sunday, November 28, 2004

Bangkok, Thailand

Well I'm at the airport using up the remaining minutes on my Internet card. Was up at 3:15 am! may have well as not have even gone to sleep.

Read in the Bangkok Times that the Argos won the Grey Cup! Yes, the CFL is considered newsworthy here in Thailand. Wonder if it even made the front page of the Star?

So I liked the idea of keeping a blog instead of a diary, although there were occasions where it would have been nice to have a diary, like on the slow boat up the Mekong. I met some people who kept notes and then typed them in when they had web access. Seemed like too much work though.

I found the digital camera way more convenient than film; I took 2 or 3 times as many pictures, and it was very easy to download or get CDs cut.

Thanks to everyone who made comments!

Learnt a bit on this trip, although it's easy to learn when you're forced into the situation. As my friend Kirk said, the trick is to keep on learning when you're back at home and not forced into it.

Anyways, see all the Toronto folk soon!

1 comment:

  1. FYI.. the Argos won the Grey Cup last week and yes it did make on the Front Page of the Toronto Star..

    ReplyDelete