Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Serengeti NP, Tanzania

Woke up at 5:45am to have a shower, pack up, and ready for breakfast by 7am. Long day of driving with many stops. I had been taking Tylenol 3-4 times a day for the last few days, and every time I stopped I felt worse. Felt progressively worse through the day. Stopped at viewpoint of Ngorongoro crater, (caused by volcano, not meteorite as I had always thought). It was also rather sparse, mostly grasslands, to my surprise. Made it to Serengeti NP by 4pm, and spent a bit of the drive to our campsite as a "game drive".

Saw: Thompson gazelles, Grant gazelles, topi, giraffes, widlebeest, zebras, elephants, lions.

I was pretty sick so decided to start taking antibiotics. Slept till dinner, ate, and then went straight back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment